Domino Records will release a two-CD deluxe edition of Aztec Camera‘s debut Hard Land, Hard Lane in February.
The 1983 album was reissued in August 2012 by Edsel Records, but their expanded edition was technically only available in the EU.
The new edition for the US market (a belated 30th Anniversary Edition) is remastered from the analog tapes and improves significantly on Edsel’s bonus offerings with 16 tracks covering most of what was on offer on the UK version and adding extra material, notably radio sessions.
The album-only vinyl version comes with a download card which covers the extra bonus material as well as the record itself.
High Land, Hard Rain is out on 4 February 2014
- 1. Oblivious
- 2. The Boy Wonders
- 3. Walk Out to Winter
- 4. The Bugle Sounds Again
- 5. We Could Send Letters
- 6. Pillar to Post
- 7. Release
- 8. Lost Outside the Tunnel
- 9. Back On Board
- 10. Down the Dip
- 01. Pillar to Post (original single version)
- 02. Queen’s Tattoos
- 03. Orchid Girl
- 04. Haywire
- 05. Walk Out to Winter (7”) (Tony Mansfield version)
- 06. Set the Killing Free
- 07. Back on Board (live on CFNY)
- 08. We Could Send Letters (live on CFNY)
- 09. Walk Out To Winter (Kid Jensen Session)
- 10. Down the Dip (Kid Jensen Session)
- 11. Back on Board (Kid Jensen Session)
- 12. Release (Kid Jensen Session)
- 13. Walk Out to Winter (John Brand unreleased single mix)
- 14. Walk Out to Winter (12”) (Tony Mansfield version)
- 15. Oblivious (Colin Fairley remix)
- 16. Oblivious (Langer/Winstanley remix)