Edsel Records have been very busy of late delivering reissues from Aztec Camera, Ian McCulloch, Deacon Blue, the Steve Miller Band and Sugar to name but a few. In fact there has been so much product of late, that it’s rather easy to miss certain reissues.
In early October the Demon Music Group label put out comprehensive deluxe editions of British folk-rock band the Levellers China records output (circa 1991-2000). That’s five studio albums and one live release. Details are as follows
- • Levelling The Land (1991) is a 2CD+DVD set featuring all the B-sides of the era and for the first time on DVD The Great Video Swindle – a concert filmed at Barrowlands in Glasgow in May 1992.
- • Levellers (1993) is a 2CD set featuring all the non-album B-sides
- • Zeitgeist (1995) was a UK number one album and this reissue is a 2CD set that includes eight non-album B-sides and a further eight Zeitgeist outtakes.
- • Headlights, White Lines, Black Tar Rivers / Best Live (1996) is a CD+DVD set of the original live album. This reissue comes with the Exodus live single bonus tracks and the DVD debut of the VHS video release.
- • Mouth To Mouth (1997) is a massive 3CD set full of B-sides, remixes and the two track that were unique to the 1998 ‘best of’ album.
- • Hello Pig (2000) This critically acclaimed final album for China comes with a bonus CD containing Hello Pig – The Offal, originally a fan club-only release of demos, outtakes and rehearsals from the album sessions.
In total 156 audio tracks and two full length concert films on DVD! We have a COMPLETE SET of these reissues to give away to one lucky SuperDeluxeEdition reader.
To be in with a chance of winning this superb prize simply:
- 1. Subscribe to the weekly SuperDeluxeEdition newsletter – click here.
- 2. Leave a comment on this post by clicking here – you can say what you want, but why not tell us why you’d like to win?
- 3. Head over to Edsel’s Facebook page and give them a ‘like’.
If you already ‘like’ Edsel, and/or already subscribe to our newsletter, than it’s even easier, simply leave a comment below. When leaving a comment, please enter the same email address as used to subscribe to the newsletter. This competition is open to all.
GOOD LUCK! A winner will be selected at random on Monday 19 November 2012 and informed via email. The winner will also be announced on this blog.