Radiohead head got creative with their special ‘newspaper’ edition of The King of Limbs earlier this year, and Coldplay are doing likewise by producing a ‘Pop-Up’ album version of Mylo Xyloto which some very special packaging and exclusive content. See the video below.
Special limited edition Pop-Up Album version includes:
- 1. A 64 page 12″ x 12″ hardback book containing graffiti pop-up art designed by David A. Carter.
- 2. Exclusive 180-gram heavyweight graffiti-vinyl version of the album.
- 3. Selection of stickers and stencils.
- 4. CD version of the album.
- 5. 36″ x 12″ colour poster of the band’s graffiti wall.
- 6. Exclusive content including photographs, excerpts from the studio diary and the band’s personal notebooks.
- 7. A digital MP3 version of the album
Unfortunately this ‘Pop-Up’ edition will not ship until week commencing 12 December 2011. It is available exclusively available from Coldplay.com and retails at £49.99.